We are accepting applications from native English, Italian, Spanish, German, French, Swedish, and Portuguese speakers for multiple part-time Student Coordinator openings.
Candidates must have a positive attitude, a strong willingness to help others, and excellent communication skills. On a daily basis, you will be assisting students interested in studying in Japan and troubleshooting any problems that come up in the enrollment process with a high level of organization and attention to detail. Working closely with our international team, you will learn our current process of handling school applications and visa documentation, and provide guidance to students via e-mail and Skype.
Our diverse Student Coordinators are responsible for providing student support in their native language and understanding and communicating the needs of their customers. Candidates must be highly knowledgeable of the countries/cultures they represent, have an eye for identifying new trends, and assist with market research. As the first point of contact for students, there is also the opportunity to support our marketing initiatives and represent Go! Go! Nihon at student events in Japan and abroad.
The part-time position is at our office in Shin-Okubo in Tokyo. Telework is available.
Hours: 5 days a week, 3-4 hours a day (start time negotiable)
Compensation: 1,200 yen per hour plus incentives
Transportation covered up to 30,000 yen a month
– You are a native speaker of the language we currently have an opening for
– Currently located in greater Tokyo with 1+ years remaining on a long-term visa (any type of visa that allows one to work part-time)
– A culturally competent and adaptable team player with strong written and verbal communication skills
– Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to meet strict deadlines and quotas
– At least 1 year of customer support experience
– Fluent in spoken and written English in order to communicate with our team members from all over the world
– International experience
– Translation or interpretation
– SNS support/customer service
– Webinar hosting or public speaking
– Japanese proficiency