SECTION 1 :The terms and conditions set out in this section apply to all of the competitions operated by 株式会社GoGo World. Additional Terms and Conditions are included in Section 2.
1. WHO IS PROMOTING/SPONSORING THIS COMPETITION?
The promoter and sponsor of this Competition is Go! Go! Nihon, a subbrand of the legal entity 株式会社GoGo World, Known from here onwards as Go! Go! Nihon.
2. CAN I ENTER?
You are eligible to enter this Competition if you meet the following requirements:
- You are 18 years or older at the time of entry, or have written permission from a parent or Guardian to take part if you are younger
- You are NOT an employee or immediate family of an employee of any of the companies in the Go! Go! World group.
3. RULES ABOUT ENTRY
There is no limit to the number of entries per entrant during the entry period.
4. HOW ARE WINNERS SELECTED AND NOTIFIED?
The winners of the Competition will be the submissions chosen by us, to be the most creative design which shows authentic, individual, interpretation of the theme Japan with the ability to turn into a t-shirt.. If you are a potential winner, we will notify you by sending a message to the e-mail address, used at time of entry. If our notification is returned as undeliverable, or we are unable to reach you for any reason, we may randomly select an alternate winner. If you are a potential winner, we may require you to sign a declaration of eligibility and liability/publicity release before the prize can be fulfilled. If you are a potential winner and you are under the age of 18, we may require that your parent / legal guardian sign a declaration of eligibility and liability/publicity release. If you, (or your parent/legal guardian if applicable), do not sign and return these required forms within the time period stated on the winner notification message, we may disqualify you (or the designated parent/legal guardian) and randomly select an alternative winner.
5. WHAT OTHER CONDITIONS AM I AGREEING TO BY ENTERING THIS COMPETITION?
By entering this Competition, you agree:
- to licence and grant to Go! Go! Nihon is an exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. You warrant that the materials contain no copyright materials, are their original works, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights;
- to abide by the Rules;
- to the extent allowable under applicable law, to release and hold harmless Go! Go! Nihon and its respective advertising and promotional agencies and competition judging organisation, the parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, representatives, successors, assigns and agents from any and all liability or any injury, loss, damage of any kind or disappointment arising from or in connection with this competition;
- that Go! Go! Nihon decisions will be final and binding on all matters related to this Competition;
- that by accepting a prize, Go! Go! Nihon may use your personal data online and in print, or in any other media, in connection with this Competition, without payment or compensation to you. The declaration of eligibility and liability/publicity release provided to the potential winner will make reference to obtaining your free consent to use your personal data;
- That you may be requested to take part in promotional activity and that your personal data, photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of you may be used in any publicity.
- The Design is your own original work, is not and has not been offered for sale anywhere by any means, and does not contain any trademarks, logos, copyrighted material, content subject to right of publicity or privacy, or any other intellectual property belonging to any third party.
- The Design does not infringe any rights (including but not limited to copyright) of any third party. The Design must not be obscene, violent, derogatory, profane, pornographic or in violation of any law.
- You may not use the Design for any commercial purpose (e.g., sell or license the Design, or offer to sell or license the Design) for ninety (90) days after the date of submission to Go! Go! Nihon. Once ninety (90) days have passed, if the Design is not chosen for print by Go! Go! Nihon, Inc., you are free to use the Design for any commercial or non‐commercial purpose. If your design is chosen you acknowledge that by accepting the prize that Go! Go! Nihon then owns the intellectual property and you may not use the Design for any commercial purpose (e.g., sell or license the Design, or offer to sell or license the Design).
- You acknowledge that Go! Go! Nihon may decline to select the Design or exclude the Design from consideration, for any reason, at any time, and in its sole discretion.
- Go! Go! Nihon has the right to stop selling the winning design at any point in the future, for any reason, at any time, and in its sole discretion.
- If you do not agree to the above, a runner up winner will be chosen in lieu.
6. WHAT WAY IS THIS COMPETITION IS EXECUTED AND ADMINISTRATED?
In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to this Competition, the decision of Go! Go! Nihon shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
7. WHAT IF SOMETHING UNEXPECTED HAPPENS?
If cheating, a bug, catastrophic event, or any other unforeseen or unexpected event that cannot be reasonably anticipated or controlled, (also referred to as force majeure) affects the fairness and /or integrity of this Competition, we reserve the right to cancel, change or suspend it. This right is reserved whether the event is due to human or technical error. If you attempt to compromise the integrity or the legitimate operation of this Competition by hacking or by cheating or committing fraud in ANY way, we may seek damages from you to the fullest extent permitted by law. Further, we may ban you from participating in any of our future Competition, so please play fairly.
8. DATA PROTECTION
9. CHANGING THESE TERMS
Go! Go! Nihon reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition, or the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted within these on the Terms and Conditions page.
Go! Go! Nihon accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. Go! Go! Nihon further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition. If via an entry a bug or virus is entered into the Go! Go! Nihon system, or the integrity of the Go! Go! Nihon system is impacted negatively in ANY way, we may seek damages from you to the fullest extent permitted by law.
SECTION 2: Terms and Conditions Applicable to the T-SHIRT DESIGN COMPETITION (“Rules”)
The terms and conditions set out in this section apply to the T-SHIRT DESIGN 2020 COMPETITION Additional Terms and Conditions applicable to all draws are included in Section 1. In these rules, “we,” “our,” and “us” refer to Go! Go! Nihon, the sponsor of the Competition. “You,” “yourself” refers to an eligible entrant.
1. WHAT IS THE END DATE?
This Competition closes at 24:00 hrs Japan Standard time (JST) on 28 August 2020 (“Closing Date”).
2. HOW DO I ENTER?
You can enter by emailing your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line – T-shirt competition. You can send your design in the following format: PSD (Photoshop), AI (Adobe Illustrator), jpeg, eps or PDF. Ensure you name your file with your full name.
3. WHAT ARE THE PRIZES?
If you are a winner your T-shirt will be produced and launched within the Go! Go! Nihon Store, you will receive a ‘mystery box’ of Japan goodies to the value of 10,000 yen, you will also receive a 150 yen for each t-shirt of your design we sell.
- If you are selected:
- You may not exchange your prize for cash or any other merchandise or services.
- You acknowledge that by accepting the prize that Go! Go! Nihon then owns the intellectual property and you may not use the Design for any other commercial purpose (e.g., sell or license the Design, or offer to sell or license the Design)
- You will be paid commission for your t-shirt sales once the amount accrued hits 15000¥ or quarterly, whichever comes first.
- Payment will be made in Japanese yen (¥) only and will be paid via PayPal, or via in-store credit if preferred.
- Any transfer fees or taxes owed to send the payment will be covered by Go! Go! Nihon but any currency conversion fees, transfer fees or taxes owed in order to receive the payment are the responsibility of the affiliate