We’re looking to hire a full-time video producer.
You will be in charge of Go! Go! Nihon video shooting, editing videos and managing our production process along with assisting with other daily tasks. You need to be able to work on a video project independently. You will be responsible for producing, shooting and editing. The types of video will include promotional videos, interviews, and cultural activities, among other works.
This person will be in charge of developing the videos production guidelines, ensuring all video content is within the guidelines to drive positive performance of our YouTube channel and promote our brand.
You will also be required to support with photography shoots. You may also be required to film in other locations, including but not limited to, Spain and South Korea for our partners Go! Go! Espana, Go! Go! Hanguk, and Study Trip.
What’s in it for me?
- Salary based on experience
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits (PTO, paid vacation)
- Transport covered up to 30,000 yen a month
- Access to paid training, certifications and conferences
- Company VISA sponsorship for Japan
Please note that we will contact you only if we would like to interview you.
- Be able to work on a video project independently, including shooting and editing
- Planning video shoots and delivering final videos on schedule
- Dealing with sales staff to clarify video requirements from the clients
- Managing clients on shoots
- Coordinating Youtube subtitle translations, and driving best practice publishing to drive performance of YouTube channel
- Additional responsibilities as the role requires
- Business level of Japanese
- Business level of English
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro
- Good Knowledge of Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in After Effects and creating graphics
- Knowledge of additional language(s)
- Experience with Youtube channel management including SEO
- Travel/location video experience
- Live video experience
- Experience of filming of Japan
- Experience of studio filming
- Experience conducting interviews