We are accepting resumes for native French, English, Swedish, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, and German speaking staff with multiple openings.
We’re looking for a candidate with a very positive attitude, strong written communication skills, the ability to troubleshoot a student’s problems with a strong willingness to help people, also keeping high attention to detail.
You will be working closely with our international team, learning our current process of helping students and providing guidance to students via e-mail and Skype.
The position is part-time at our office in Higashi-Ikebukuro in Tokyo.
Hours: 5 days a week, 3-4 hours a day (start time negotiable)
Compensation: 1,100 yen per hour
Transport covered up to 30,000 yen a month
Please note that we will contact you only if we would like to interview you.
- You need to be a native speaker in the language we currently have an opening for.
- Perfect written English communication skills with an attention to detail.
- Be highly organized and able to meet strict deadlines and quotas.
- Have at least 1 year of customer support experience.
- Currently located in Tokyo with 1+ years remaining on a long-term visa.
- Fluent in spoken and written English in order to communicate with our team. Bonus points for Japanese proficiency, but not a requirement.