We are looking for an Ad hoc WordPress support to join our team.
Go! Go! World help students from all over the world that want to live and study in Japan, Korea and Spain. We provide free support for finding the perfect school for each student and help them apply for their student visa. We also help in finding accommodation, get up-to-date immigration advice and also offer online courses for those who need language lessons prior to their trip. We offer our service in 8 languages and have helped over 8000 people from more than 90 countries achieve their dream of living & studying abroad.
We are looking for an Ad hoc WordPress support with experience in creating web pages with SEO best practices. You will work to deliver positive growth of search optimisation results to our business across multiple markets and brands. The key purpose of the role is to support content migration and deliver improvements by creating new pages as well as adding improvements led by our web agency/webmaster for each brand.
- Migrate content from one site to another accurately and quickly
- Create new pages based on supplied content or designs
- Ensure all pages are optimised to improve SEO scores and drive relevant traffic
- Work with translators to create additional content required
- Run several projects in parallel for different parts of the business
- You must have at least one year of working on WordPress, ideally with elementor
- Business level of English (knowledge of multiple languages is desirable)
- Experience in project management across multiple projects
- Have experience with SEO tools including SEMrush, RankMath
What’s in it for you?
- Hybrid role/Remote work available
- Japanese language ability is not required
- Variable hours
- Transport covered up to 30,000 yen a month
- Please note that we will contact you only if we want to interview you.
Please note that we will contact you only if we would like to interview you.