We’re looking to hire a full-time online marketing specialist.
You’ll be in charge of driving the online marketing strategy of the leading product in the study abroad niche. We’re looking for someone to find new ways to bring quality inquiries/leads interested in our product through online marketing.
You won’t be starting from zero. We already have defined personas (nationality, age, educational background, etc.). With more than 5000 happy customers, a motivated creative team ready to help and a 6-figure online marketing budget, there is a large opportunity to grow and make a positive difference in this role.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is familiar and confident with new SEO, SEM, online paid ads and social media strategies and trends.
What’s in it for me?
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits (i.e insurance, PTO, paid vacation)
- Direct access to the CEO
- Autonomy in your role.
- Access to paid trainings, certifications and conferences
- Company VISA sponsorship for Japan
Please note that we will contact you only if we would like to interview you.
- Set up, test and launch digital marketing campaigns aligned to the sales goals
- Communicate critical performance metrics to leadership
- Provide quality assurance to marketing campaigns
- Implement bid strategies effectively, manage budgets, test ad copy and landing pages
- Assist with further establishing web presence to boost brand awareness
- Knowledgeable about SEO best practices.
- At least 2 years experience in PPC and keywords advertising
- Marketing channel expertise across CRM, email marketing, SEO, SEM, digital advertising, retargeting and content management systems
- Ability to think strategically, problem-solve and make decisions
- Ability to contribute individually, and participate in cross-functional teams
- Ability to be adaptable and deal with frequent changes
- (Bonus) Experience creating or managing a podcast or live video (such as Youtube, Facebook Live, etc)
- (Bonus) Successful track record of producing viral social media content
- (Bonus) Google Adwords and Google Analytics qualifications
- (Bonus) Travel industry experience