Go! Go! Nihon is seeking a full-time Marketing Manager to join our Tokyo office.
The Marketing Manager will coordinate our Marketing and Tech teams and will work closely with our Sales team to design, execute and track marketing initiatives.
The Marketing Manager will lead the process of communicating functional requirements to the Marketing and Tech teams, ensuring they are clearly understood, and oversee development to ensure requirements are accurately and adequately met.
The Manager will oversee the formal planning, execution, tracking, and reporting for all the Marketing activities.
The preferred candidate is already an experienced professional from within the tourism and travel industry. The manager must be a personable, creative, accountable, and collaborative professional that is team oriented and is able to motivate the staff to maintain a happy workplace and ensure the continuous growth of the company.
Please note that we will contact you only if we would like to interview you.
- Develop, implement and manage short- and long-term strategic goals and performance
- Coordinate our Marketing and Tech teams
- Collaborates with other teams regularly to insure strategies are optimized across all marketing channels
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent skills and experience is required for this position
- Analytical skills and the ability to leverage data to create a point of view which can influence and drive the business.
- Business-minded with excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of tourism and education markets
- Strong organizational and management skills, with demonstrated experience in managing a high-performing team
- Ability to be flexible and adjust to changing work environment
- A strong understanding of current digital and traditional marketing channels
- 3+ years of supervisory experience
- Google Analytics qualification
- Travel industry experience
- Wordpress and CMS knowledge
- Multilingual team management experience
- Multilingual website experience
- Working with an international brand is a plus