We are looking for a part-time Community Manager to join the Go! Go! Nihon team.
Go! Go! World help students from all over the world that want to live and study in Japan, Korea and Spain. We provide free support for finding the perfect school for each student and help them apply for their student visa. We also help in finding accommodation, get up-to-date immigration advice and also offer online courses for those who need language lessons prior to their trip. We offer our service in 8 languages and have helped over 8000 people from more than 90 countries achieve their dream of living & studying abroad.
We need a part-time hands-on community manager who can help Go! Go! Nihon build and monitor our multiple communities across our blogs, social networks, and private community groups/forum, as well as help us develop new communities in other channels. They will actively communicate with our communities, answering questions, giving information about our services, and as well as educating people about our mission and offering advice to those who need it.
Please note that we will contact you only if we would like to interview you.
- Strategy for developing our existing communities, finding new users/growing our communities
- Replying and engaging with community members in a timely manner
- Monitor, track and reporting on online reviews
- Launch new communities on platforms where our prospective students are (ie Discord/reddit)
- With support from the marketing team create specific content (video/infographics etc) for the communities
- Be the face of our communities online, host Q&A’s and live sessions online
- Organize and host community initiatives and events both online and offline
- Native English writing skills
- Proven work experience as a community manager or similar role
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and in writing
- Attention to detail and problem-solver
- Salary based on experience
- Tokyo based/Remote work available
- Benefits (PTO, paid vacation)
- Transport covered up to 30,000 yen a month
- Please note that we will contact you only if we would like to interview you.