We are looking for a full-time Blog & SEO specialist to join our team.
Go! Go! World helps students from all over the world that want to live and study in Japan, Korea and Spain. We provide free support for finding the perfect school for each student and help them apply for their student visa. We also help in finding accommodation, get up-to-date immigration advice and also offer online courses for those who need language lessons prior to their trip. We offer our service in 8 languages and have helped over 8000 people from more than 90 countries achieve their dream of living & studying abroad.
We need a hands-on Blog and SEO all-rounder with knowledge of technical SEO, content optimisation and link building to join our team. You will work to deliver positive growth of search optimisation results to our business across multiple markets and brands. The key purpose of the role is to take the lead in both developing the SEO strategy tailored to our individual brands in their different markets, and delivering the improvements by creating copy, working on backlinks and adding improvements with our web agency/webmaster for each brand.
- Quickly analyse and diagnose a domain/website situation and find optimisation recommendations
- Create keyword research and strategy and manage blog and webpage content optimisation to improve SEO scores and drive relevant traffic
- Work with translators to deliver SEO updates to content
- Ability to guide and monitor other team members on best practices for SEO and give directions for improvements
- Identify technical issues on pages and work with the technical team to resolve
- Run several projects in parallel for different parts of the business
- You must have at least one year of working on SEO improvements for WordPress
- Native level of English (knowledge of multiple languages is desirable)
- Experience in project management across multiple projects
- Have experience with SEO reporting tools including SEMrush, RankMath, Google Analytics etc
- Knowledgeable about the current SEO industry, and keep up to date with the latest developments
What’s in it for you?
- Salary based on experience
- Hybrid role – Tokyo office/Remote work
- Visa support available
- Japanese language ability is not required
- Benefits (PTO, paid vacation)
- Transport covered up to 30,000 yen a month
Please note that we will contact you only if we would like to interview you.